Bellaire, Texas 77402-2187
Serving all of Houston, Texas and the surrounding area.
Scott Rothenberg, Attorney at Law
We are committed to providing legal services with the highest of ethics. Please take a look at our website and learn about our firm.
Law Firm Profile
Scott Rothenberg has been providing legal services to Houston and the surrounding areas since 1986. He has repesented a diverse clientele, which includes cases involving personal injury, defamation, medical malpractice, insurance defense, and commercial litigation. Scott Rothenberg is also Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. His ethics are of the highest standard, and he has served as special disciplinary counsel on behalf of the State Bar of Texas Commission for Lawyer Discipline. Mr. Rothenberg also holds the highest rating by Martindale Hubble.
Scott Rothenberg is Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Unless otherwise noted, Mr. Rothenberg is not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in other areas.
To become a leading provider of quality legal services to the community.
Honors and Distinctions
- Over thirty years of experience in trial and appellate courts throughout the State of Texas
- Board Certified - Civil Appellate Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Frequently named a Texas Appellate Super Lawyer – Texas Monthly magazine
- Past Chair, State Bar of Texas Appellate Section
- Past Chair, Houston Bar Association Appellate Section
- Past Director, ex officio, State Bar of Texas
- Past Member, Executive Committee - State Bar of Texas Board of Directors
- Life Fellow - Texas Bar Foundation
- Fellow - College of the State Bar of Texas
- Winner - TexasBarCLE Award for Numerous Outstanding Contributions to the Continuing Legal Education of Texas Attorneys
- Winner, College of the State Bar of Texas Outstanding Continuing Legal Education Article of the Year - “Advanced Legal Research– 15 Tips and 20 Traps.”
- Frequent author and speaker at the University of Texas and State Bar of Texas advanced civil appellate annual seminars.
How may I put my experience, judgment and reputation to work for you?
Feel free to contact us at (713) 667-5300 or via email to see how we can help you.